Boy SMS in English


Boy SMS in English



Boy SMS in English

I enjoy when people show Attitude to me coz it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
I just don’t care if anyone doesn’t like me I wasn’t put on earth to entertain everyone.
Don’t play with me! Because I know I can play better than you.
If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
Excuse me! I found something under my shoes oh it’s your Attitude.
Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh its your Attitude.
I don’t have an attitude problem, I just carry a personality you can’t handle.
People who have High and Unnecessary attitude, deserves the Standing Ovation of my Tallest Finger.
I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are!
Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
Me and my wife lived happily for 25 years and then we met.
God is really creative; I mean just look at me
If College has taught us anything, it’s texting without looking
If I agreed with you, we both were wrong.
I am not lazy; I am on energy saving mode…
Girls fall in love with what they hear. Boys fall in love with what they see. That’s why girls wear makeup and boys lie.
80% of boys have girlfriends. Rest 20% boys are having brain.
I WANT TO KILL THE HOTTEST PERSON ALIVE… BUT SUICIDE IS A CRIME!
Do you know the meaning of ABCDEF? A boy can do everything for Girl. Reverse the meaning of, GFEDCBA … Girl forgets everything done & Catches new boy Again.
Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!


Read This :