Girl SMS in English



Girl SMS in English



Girl SMS in English

My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!
I may not be the best, but I know that I am not like the rest.
If you treat me like a queen, I’ll treat you like a king. If you treat me like a game, I’ll show you exactly how it’s played.
There is no market for your emotions so never advertise your feelings just display your ATTITUDE.
A girl should be like a Butterfly…. Pretty to see and hard to catch.
I keep ego and attitude always in my pockets so that I can use it when my self-respect and sentiments are being tested by people.
Don’t compare me to other girls. There’s no competition. I’m one of a kind.
In every girl’s heart there is a sea of secrets she won’t ever let you swim in.
Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more.
Girls with the prettiest smiles, Always seem to tell the saddest stories.
Most girls ask questions only when they know the answers, so be true.
When a girl cries, it’s not usually over one thing. It’s built up anger and emotions that she’s been holding in for too long.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
Tell her she’s beautiful, not HOT. she’s a girl not a cup of tea.
I’m really a “good girl” – who just happens to have “bad girl” tendencies!
If you treat her the same way you treat others, how is she supposed to know that she is special to you?
I just saved lot of money by lic life insurance By not having any.
If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I’m the worst.
The Saddest People I’Ve Ever Met in Life Are the Ones Who Don’T Care Deeply About Anything at All.
The Worst Kind of Sad Is Not Being Able to Explain Why.

Check Also :