Sad SMS in English


Sad SMS in English


Sad SMS in English

These tears that I cry may not mean nothing to anyone anymore but I still manage to overcome all those sad sorrows that lay beneath my skin.
Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.
I thought you were different. Congrats on proving me wrong.
When It’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me… the problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself to stop loving you.
No matter how hard I try to make you happy in the end It’s never good enough because I always end up hurting.
I love his eyes, his smile, his face, his laugh, and his voice. I love him…but he doesn’t love me.
A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than to hurt yourself trying to put it back together.
If you hug me anymore you’ll feel my heart cracking under yours and the first prize for heartbreaks goes to – *Sender*.
Each drop of a Tear is Costly than anything in World. But, No One knows it’s value until they have it in their own eyes for Someone.
You promised to take care of me but you hurt me; you promised me joy but you gave me tears; you promised me your Love but you gave me Pain!
You’re the first person who broke my heart. For the rest of my life, you will always be the one who hurt me the most. Don’t forget that.
were’s the problem with getting too attached to someone: whenever they leave, you feel completely lost.
You’re better off being alone than being with someone who makes you feel like you’re alone.
Crying allows your eyes to speak when your mouth can no longer explain how broken your heart is.
It’s hard to forget all about someone who gave you so many things to remember.
I love to cry in the rain because that’s the only time no one can hear the pain.
You made me believe that you loved me, and then you left me behind like nothing ever mattered between us


See More :