Anniversary SMS in English


Anniversary SMS in English



Anniversary SMS in English

Genuine relationships are the point at which you don’t need to claim to be another person, just to be preferred for being somebody else. Happy Anniversary.
I feel so lucky to call you both my parents and I hope to have a love like yours someday. Happy anniversary!
The two of you have your own reasons to celebrate on your anniversary, and as your friend, I have so many reasons to celebrate you both.
Dear mom and dad, your marriage is like a guide for others and shows what a true love is. Congratulations on your anniversary!
The most romantic love story isn’t Romeo and Juliet who died together but my Mom and Dad who grew old together. Have a wonderful anniversary!
Mom and dad, your relationship taught me how to trust, take care of the ones you love and stay all throughout. It is what they call true love. Happy anniversary!
Some of the best memories of a couple are not just the magic of their first few kisses but the magic they create every time they kiss for the rest of their lives. Happy anniversary.
How do I define my parents’ married lives? Sweet, cute, perfect and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Happy anniversary.
The best thing about having forever is you. We are timeless. Together, we will always have stability, friendship, laughter and joy. I love you.
Time has stopped ever since the day we got married. I’m stuck in a warp of sunny hues, smiles and everlasting love. Happy anniversary.
All these years of marriage have been like a beautiful long dream. Without an annoying alarm clock to wake me up. Happy anniversary.
It doesn’t matter whether we always agree or disagree. What matters is that I love you and you love me. Happy anniversary.
Darling, I had a tear in my eye when I first saw you on our wedding. Like most men, I was wondering. Will she let me watch football? Happy Anniversary, Baby!
May the rest of our lives always be like our first anniversary – exciting, youthful and hopelessly romantic. Happy first anniversary!
To the woman I married with love in my heart. I’m never alone, even when we’re apart. May our marriage last forever!
Since I met you, my life has never been the same. Thanks for making it better and happier. I love you and Happy Anniversary, wifey!
I just have one thing to say on our anniversary, “I love you”.
So glad we found one another. So glad the two of us decided to become one. So glad I have you. I love you!
We may not have much but your love has been more than enough for me. I am with you always and love you for eternity. Happy Anniversary my love!


Check This :