Attitude Status in English



Attitude Status in English




Attitude Status in English

I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.
People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday.
I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.
A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you don’t change it, you’ll never go anywhere.
When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me.
Happiness is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing…”
Can you do me a favour? Take a picture of yourself, and send it to me. I am playing cards and seem to be missing the Joker.
My door is always open so feel free to leave.
I don’t have an attitude!! I have a personality you can’t handle!!!
Act like you are wearing invisible crown. That’s ‘Attitude’
The only difference between success and failure is one’s attitude.
I enjoy when people show ATTITUDE to me because it shows that they need an ATTITUDE to impress ME.
If i liked your status on Facebook that means you have entertained me
The best thing about being me, I’m a limited edition and there are no other copies!
When I’m good I’m best , when I’m bad I’m worst.
I’m Not Special , I’m Just Limited Edition.
Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!
My attitude based on how you treat me.
If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun.

See Also :