Emotional SMS in English



Emotional SMS in English



Emotional SMS in English

Emotional girls have a kind heart, and they’ll show the true feelings without any cheap behaviour.
A clear objection is better than fake suggestions.
Its very easy to say “Busy” when someone needs you, But its very painful to hear “Busy” when you need someone.
The Most Painful Memory is That When I walk Away from you but You Let me to go.
My heart beats. Echoes into the cold streets. Where nightmares and darkness begin to meet.
You think I’ve changed. Truth is you never really knew the real me.
My silence is just another word for my pain.
I love sleep, because my life has the tendency to fall apart when I am awake.
I have always been afraid of losing people I love, but sometimes I keep asking myself, Is there anyone who’s afraid of losing me too?
No matter how strong a girl is, she has a weak point, and sometimes, all she needs is a hug.
Sometimes i just want to kill myself just to see if anyone really cares.
I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can hear the pain.
Ur emotions trouble U only in those things which U call yours.
Sometimes it takes losing something to realize what you’ve had
Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I’m only falling apart. But they all didn’t see the little bit of sadness in me
I’m here waiting for you…. but you never come
The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.
Sometimes i keep my feelings to myself because its hard for someone else to understand them?
Listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye.
The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them knowing they don’t love you back.
One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.
Don’t give special place to any one in your heart. It’s easy to give that place but it hurts more when they don’t know the value of that place


Checkout :