Good Night Status in English



Good Night Status in English




Good Night Status in English

You are the only reason I got sleep every night, I love so much your scary faces in my dreams. Good Night!
The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.
So it’s that time again, time to leave Facebook. So I say “Goodnight, but do not worry I’ll be back soon!
Difference between horror and beautiful night.. A beautiful night is when you hug your teddy bear and sleep but horror is when it hugs you back! Sweet Dreams !
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ123456789*# Thank GOD all the keys of keypad are working, now go to sleep Good Night!
I have invented a new phrase and it goes like this – early to bed, early to rise and early to meet friends like me.
Hold your phone tightly because this text message is a hug in disguise. Good night.
Six hours for a man, seven for a woman, and eight for a fool. Good Night!
Just a reminder that you don’t have to tell Facebook or Twitter goodnight…you can just shut up.
Goodnight everybody. Hopefully I don’t have another dream with Lady Gaga and Britney Spears because that was awkward.
When you hear some weird popping noise of your pet from under your bed… yeah I need some sleep o goodnight!
People sleep peaceable in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
I won’t take any selfies for the next 12 hours… not because it’ll be dark but because they’ll be without friends like you. Good night.
If someone wishes you good night every day, you’re happier than so many people.
Oops! Ouch I fell from bed Trying to reach my phone just to Say sweet dreams and good night to you. Sleep tight.
I don’t have time to hate people who hate me … because, i’m too busy in loving people who love me.
I wish God made me an SMS, so that I can reach you in Seconds, Cost you nothing, you will read me and I could see you smiling which is worth millions for me!!! Good Night.
A very original good night wish only for u beware of cheap duplicates I m the only authorized dealer for good night wishes. Good night, Sweet dreams.
Let the most beautiful dream come to you tonight, Let the sweetest person come in your dream tonight, But Don’t make it a habit, Because i’m not free every night. Good Night!
Dear friend, don’t be worried about tomorrow, I will always be there to set things right. Good night.
I was walking along and this chair came flying past me, and another, and another, and I thought, man, is this gonna be a good night.
Before you go to sleep, do not forget to say thanks for everything good that has happened to you in the last 24 hours. I am thankful at the moment for you.
That awkward moment when you say goodnight to people and then check Facebook, and yet you’re still up.
There is no lover like you and there is no girlfriend like me, forget the sleep and let’s make a party tonight.
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.
The night breeze is blowing through my hair and the soft touch reminds me of your kisses. I wish I didn’t have to miss you this much.
Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.
Although I love the stars that dot the night sky, I love the stars in your eyes even more. While I sleep, I will think about my favourite stars and wait to be with you again.
The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God!


Find More :