Happy Kiss Day Shayari


Happy Kiss Day Shayari



Happy Kiss Day Shayari

Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this. Happy Kiss Day
उन के होंठो को देखा तब एक बात उठी ज़हन में, वो लफ्ज़ कितने नशीले होंगे जो इनसे हो कर गुज़रते है।।
“Kiss me and you will see how important I am.”
Ek Kiss ke talab-gaar hain ham aur maange to gunah-gaar hain ham.
A friend is always good to have, but a lover’s kiss is better than Angels raining down on me. Happy Kiss Day !
Unhoney Rukhsar Pey Apney Labon k Nishaan Chor Diye, Humney Mangi Thi Muhabbat Ki Nishani Unsey.
“I’m oxygen and he’s dying to breathe.” Tera Deewana Hoon Main.. Pyaasa Hu Tere PYAAR Ka Ae Sanam Dil Se Mujhe Apne Bana Lo Jaanam! Happy Kiss Day.
Kiss ki jo Talab maine Ki unse, Who hans ke boli ye Husn ki daulat hai lutaaii nahi Jaati.
Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can’t see anything wrong with each other. Happy Kiss Day.
Kash mere hoth tere hothon ko chhu jaye, Dekhon jaha bas tera hi chera nazar aaye, Ho jaye humara rishta kuch aisa Hothon ke sath humare dil se jud jaye.
Tere khamosh honton par mohabbat gun-gunati hai….. Tu mera hai, main tera hoon, bus yehi aawaz aati hai…
Life is Short – So Kiss Fast.
Kissing my vâléntiné is my wây, To show my lové ând âfféction, To my déâr vâléntiné. Happy Kiss Day …!!
Woh Bhi Kya Din The Jab Log Hame Dewano Ki Tarha Kiss Kiya Karte The, Magar Apni Kismat Hi Buri Thi Un Dinon Hum 2 Saal K Huwa Karte The.
With this Kiss, I reveal all my thoughts and feelings about you that I have withheld for so long. I feel when I am with you, I am like a Kiss, not because of it’s beauty, but because I am able to bloom and grow with you.
A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
A kiss is a secret which takes the lips for the ear.
Had se jada tere karib ane ko jee karta hai, Tere hothon ko hothon se chhu jane ko jee karta hai, Tum ho mere betaab dil ki dhadkan Tumhe apna banane ko jee karta hai.

Find More :