Clever Status in English




Clever Status in English



Clever Status in English

I am type of person, who wants to get good Marks, but doesn’t want to study!
When I ask you to listen a song, it’s because the lyrics mean everything I’m trying to say to you…
I need a lifetime lover, not a night time lover.
I wish I could Google the things I have misplaced.
If being #Hot is a #Crime = ARREST ME!
I don’t hate school. I just hate the teachers, the homework, the exams and waking up early in the morning.
Everyone is looking for a strong person, nobody needs a clever one.
Choices, chances. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.
I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry.
Hi – I’m the girl of your dreams. Someone said you were looking for me.
Don’t judge me. I was born to be awesome not perfect.
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
If you walk away and nobody calls you back – you walk in the right direction…
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to Dance in the Rain…


Find More :