Kids Status in English



Kids Status in English




Kids Status in English

Mommy, I’m sorry you’re tired! Just kidding. I don’t care…
I love my children. They are simply amazing and I couldn’t imagine my life without them.
My children may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mom who loves them more than anything in the world.
We need to encourage our kids to have to eat real food – honest, nutritious, healthy food, less fast food. Less junk food. Any they need to see us eating healthy by example.
A child has a special day of adding joy to every day!
My children are a blessing and they make my life worth living!
I love asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up… cause, you know… I’m still looking for ideas.
Why do we lock up kids who have not committed crimes?
While we try to teach our children all about life … Our children teach us what life is about!
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, because all the cool kids, they seem to get it.
We’re all just kids posting are professionals, counting the days until Friday.
Time spent playing with children is never wasted.
Don’t wait for the perfect moment take the moment and make it perfect.
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.


Check Also :