Winter Status in English



Winter Status in English




Winter Status in English

Aey January, Tu toh December ka bhi Bap nikla.
The spring, summer, is quite a hectic time for people in their lives, but then it comes to autumn, and to winter.
I like the smell of clay, but now it’s winter.
does anyone else feel that in the winter you are all of a sudden interested in the weather.
I frequently tramped eight or ten miles through the deepest snow to keep an appointment.
Cold weather is the perfect excuse for hugging.
Another month. Another year. Another smile. Another tear. Another winter and another summer too. But there can never be another you.
I’m the kind of person who drinks hot chocolate in the summer and eats ice cream in the winter.
I think I should make a girlfriend.
Winters are never cold if you have warm memories of someone special.
Cold weather is the perfect excuse for hugging.
Hi, December I am so ready for Christmas movies and Christmas Songs and snow and all that other sappy amazing winter stuff.
I just love winter.
Dear sardi, don’t make me dardi.


Check This :