About Me Status Collection







About Me Status Collection

Sky above me, earth below me and fire within me.
Small aim is a crime; have great aim.
शेर खुद अपनी ताकत से राजा केहलाता है; जंगल मे चुनाव नही होते..
No expectations, No disappointments.
I can, therefore I am.
मरने का मज़ा तो तब है, जब कातिल भी जनाजे पे आकर रोये.
I’m not what you think!
Only batteries have pluses and minuses. And I’m ideal.
I am not afraid… I was born to do this.
मुकद्दर में लिखा के लाये हैं दर-ब-दर भटकना.. मौसम कोई भी हो परिंदे परेशान ही रहते हैं
I am a day dreamer and a night thinker.
I am the miracle.
I’m the most awesome person I know.
उसके हाथ की गिरिफ्त ढीली पड़ी तो महसूस हुआ यही वो जगह है जहाँ रास्ता बदलना है…
I feel sorry for people who don‘t know me.
I’m a smart person, I just do stupid things.
I really don’t need to explain myself. I know I’m right.
दुकानें उसकी भी लुट जाती है अक्सर हमने देखा है…! जो दिन भर में न जाने कितने ताले बेच देता है…!!
I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.
My life, My choices, My mistakes, My lessons, Not your business.
Don’t try to be like me. Try to be like yourself. Try to be very good at being yourself.
कोई ना दे हमें खुश रहने की दुआ, तो भी कोई बात नहीं वैसे भी हम खुशियाँ रखते नहीं, बाँट दिया करते है…!!!
I’m not getting older, I’m just becoming a classic…
I am a part of all that I have met.
In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.
मैने खुदा से पुछा कि क्यूँ तू हर बार छीन लेता है “मेरी हर पसंद ” वो हंस कर बोला “मुझे भी पसंद है, तेरी हर पसंद..!!
I won’t change – I was ‘being grown’ and not being adjusted to the opinion of the others.
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.
I know who I am. I am not perfect. I’m not the most beautiful woman in the world. But I’m one of them.

Read Also :