Facebook Status in English



Facebook Status in English




Facebook Status in English


The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
The worst distance between two people is misunderstanding.
I made my Facebook name “Benefits,” so when you add me now it says “you’re friends with benefits.”
I May Not Be The Most Important Person In Your Life. But I Just Hope That One Day When You Hear My Name You Would Just Smile and Say” I Miss This Person”
If you have never failed you have never lived.
Everyone is beautiful in their own way because God makes no mistakes.
It is almost impossible to smile on the outside without feeling better on the inside.
Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
I love to walk in the fog because nobody knows I’m smoking.
Sometimes you don’t realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you.
The best thing in our life is to have confident in ourselves and believe in God.
True friends are like stars they shine best when your world is in darkness!
Waiting For That Girl, Who Will Change My Random Status Into a Special Status By Her And For Her.
A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.
Facebook is where hypocrisy, falseness, double standards, rumors and depression meet up for coffee.
It’s funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces.
It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
I don’t need to be perfect, I’m unique.
I’m different and unique, I swear you could hardly find a match with me, wanna try?
Fools… don’t waste your time trying to be unique cause you are already.
You’re right. I’m NOT perfect. But I’m unique!
Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.
Create your own visual style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
Being the best is great, you’re the number one. Being unique is greater, you’re the only one.


Check Also :