Short Status in English



Short Status in English




Short Status in English

The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.
I’m the dude with cool attitude.
Silence is the best response to a fool.
Yes I am smiling and you’re not the reason anymore.
It’s not an attitude, it’s the way I am.
A tear is made of 1% of water and 99% of feelings.
Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire.
When I’m on my death bed, I want my final words to be ‘I left one million dollars in the…’
I wake up when I cant hold my pee in any longer.
My father always told me, find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Life is too short Don’t waste it updating status!
Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.
Work until you don’t have to, introduce yourself.
Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don’t have.
I am not Spider-man Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.!


See More :