Success Status in English



Success Status in English




Success Status in English

If A is a success in life, then A equal’s x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.
Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do.
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
Success does not consist in never making mistakesbut in never making the same one a second time.
I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.
The best revenge is massive success.
Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.
I am thankful for all of those who said no to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.


Check Also :