Girls Status in English




Girls Status in English


Girls Status in English

Excuse me …. Please empty your pockets …. I think you stole my heart.
Girls are not toys… You can’t just drop them when you get bored.
I need no reason to love you, but I need thousands of reasons to leave you.
Facebook knows me better than anyone.
Behind every in-trusted girl, Is a boy who lied, cheated, Broke his promises to her.
A true lady doesn’t demand, She thanks and true man doesn’t promise, He commit’s.
Dear Girls, Always remember The charming boys are just better liars.
A girl’s smile hides a thousand words, a girl’s tears hide a thousand feelings.
I hate texting you first because it feels like I`m annoying you.
Men wear the pants in the relationship but women control the zipper
He thinks he’s a player, But he doesn’t know she’s the coach.
With women the heart argues, Not the mind.
I hate boys who think they can get any girl.
Nothing is sexier than a girl who knows how to take control.
Girls, if he only wants your breasts, legs, and thighs, send him to KFC.
I hate boys who will continue to argue with a female. You will never win. Girls keep going until they get the last word, or piss you off.
You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
The sweetest things you can do for a girl are the little things that let her know she’s in your heart and on your mind.
I’m not one in a million kind of girls. I’m once in a lifetime kind of woman.
A woman brought you into this world. Therefore you have no right to disrespect one.
Every girl’s dream = To eat without getting fat.
Dear Guys, when we put our head on your chest we want you to put your arms around us.
A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesn’t believe, and leaves before she is left…
Google must be a woman, it knows everything.
I’m a girl I’m allowed to change my mind every second.
In every girl’s heart there is a sea of secrets she won’t ever let you swim in.
The problem with us girls is that we fall for boys who give us the sweetest words they never really mean.
She can be your best friend, Worst enemy or a real sweetheart. It all depends on how you treat her.
Girls with the prettiest smiles, Always seem to tell the saddest stories.
Never Judge The Beauty Of A Girl By Her Profile Picture Judge It By The Photos She Is Tagged In..!!


Read This :