Good Morning SMS in English


Good Morning SMS in English




Good Morning SMS in English

Get up my dear sleeping be beauty and spread the love and charm all around. Have a wonderful day. Good morning my lovely.
I want every morning of mine to begin with seeing my girlfriend smile. Because she looks so beautiful when she does. GOOD MORNING MY LOVE
I must be the luckiest guy alive because every day I meet the girl who I saw in my dreams the previous night. Good morning.
Just Like a Morning is Incomplete without The Sun’s Light My Morning is Incomplete without a Smile from You. So Smile and a Warm Good Morning to You!
I don’t care whether the sun rises or not, my morning starts only after I say that I love you a lot. Good morning.
Morning or afternoon, evening or night, I will always love you with all my might. Good morning.
Light breeze, Morning sunshine all are Waiting for You to Wake May you have A Wonderful Day and remember me as much as I remember You! Good Morning!
During the night you’re the twinkle that lights up my life’s sky and during the day you’re the sunshine that keeps me going. Good morning.
Good morning handsome! I hope your day is amazing. I can’t wait to see you tonight smiling as you hold me in your arms.
ise and shine my dear. The sun is shining bright, but here are a few kisses to sweeten your day. Have an amazing day!
My sweetest dream has come true as you are with me, my Handsome! Good Morning
Good morning my Love. I can still feel the fingerprints of love on my skin from our beautiful night together.
It’s the simple things that mean the most, and I simply love you more than anyone on earth. Let’s have a great day together.
You are the reason why I wake up each day with a smile on my face and flares of love in my hearts.
Every morning would be more special if You & Me were to wake up at the same time on the same bed!
Last night my dreams were filled with thoughts of you. You truly are the man of my dreams. Good morning my love.
This morning I woke up wanting some kisses from you, so I thought I’d send my love to make you smile when you wake.
Good morning is not just a word, it’s an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right.
If you feel down, always remember that for as long as your heart is still beating, you still have a purpose in this life. Have a nice Day.
I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I’d be dreaming of you, but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren’t a dream.


See More :