Instagram Status in English


Instagram Status in English




Instagram Status in English

I ‘am not smart. I just wear glasses.
OMG nobody cares
Embed affected stuff about myself here.
I am not lazy, I am on energy saving mode…
If I agreed with you we both were wrong.
Always respects your self!
Save Water, Drink Wine!!
I just need a good Wifi & Wife.
Whenever i have a problem, I just sing, Then i realize my voice is worse than my problem.
When I’m on my deathbed, I want my final words to be “I left one million dollars in the.
I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.
“F#%K It.” – my final thought before making most decisions.
If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.
Friends with a gang of geeks….
Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with U.
Silence is the most powerful scream.
I look at people sometimes and think… Really??? That’s the sperm that won.
When I die, I want my grave to offer free Wifi so that people visit more often.
I love food and sleep. If I give you a bit of food or text you all night, that means something.
Diets are hard because I get hungry.
Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.
Don’t be so happy, I don’t really forgive people, I just pretend like it’s okay and wait for my turn to destroy them.
If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.
I don’t have dirty mind, I have sexy imagination.
The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.
I’m not failed… my success is just postponed.
We live in the era of smartphones and stupid peoples.
Just saw the most smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.
God is really creative, I mean…just look at m!!!
Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.


See More :