Tupac Quotes

Tupac Quotes

Tupac Quotes


Only God can judge me, that which doesn’t kill me can only make me stronger.


Only God can judge me.

My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find something’ to live for, you best find something’ to die for.

For every dark night, there’s a brighter day.

Here’s a message to the new-borns, waiting to breathe. If u believe that u can achieve just look at me.

I’m just as guilty for not doing anything as I am for doing things. Not with case (the 1994 sexual abuse conviction), but just my life. I was so scared of this responsibility that I was running away from it. But I see now that whether I show up for work or not, the evil forces are going to be at me. They’re going to come 100 percent.

the evil the u are the brighter u will get

My family tree consists of drug dealers, thugs, and killers.

The seed must grow regardless Of the fact that it’s planted in stone

Even as a dope fiend mama. You always were a black queen mama.

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature’s laws wrong, it learned to walk without having feet. Funny, it seems to by keeping it’s dreams; it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.

If you let a person talk long enough, you’ll hear their true intentions.

But tomorrow I see a change, a chance to build anew, built on Spirit, intent of heart, and ideas based on truth. Tomorrow I wake with second wind and strong ideas of pride. I know I fought with all my heart to keep the dream alive.

Never surrender, it’s all about the faith that you got.

The American dream wasn’t meant for me, cause lady liberty’s a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me calling me a mad man because imp strong and bold.

My aim is to spread more smiles than tears.

But I see now that whether I show up for work or not, the evil forces are going to beat me. They’re going to come 100 percent, so if I don’t be 100 percent pure-hearted, I’m going to lose. And that’s why I’m losing.

That which does not kill me can only make me stronger.

There’s no way that Michael Jackson or whoever Jackson should have a million thousand droplets billion dollars and then there are people starving. There’s no way! There’s no way that these people should own planes and their people don’t have houses. Apartments. Shacks. Drawers. Pants! I know you’re rich. I know you got 40 billion dollars, but can you just keep it to one house? You only need ONE house. And if you only got two kids, can you just keep it to two rooms? I mean why have 52 rooms and you know there’s somebody with no room?! It just doesn’t make sense to me. It doesn’t.

I wonder if heaven got a ghetto?

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature’s laws wrong, it learned to walk without having feet. Funny, it seems to by keeping it’s dreams; it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.

Many dreams are what we had and plenty wishes.

I was looking for a father, he was gone. I hung around with the thugs, and even though they sold drugs, they showed a young brother love.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.

Mama gave birth to a hell-raising heavenly son. See the doctor tried to smack me, but I smacked him back.

During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams

Driven by my ambitions, desire higher positions. So I proceed to make Gas, eternally in my mission. Is to be more than just a rap musician. The elevation of today’s generation. If I could make ’me listen.

They ordered the extermination of all minds they couldn’t control

we wouldn’t ask why a rose that grew from the concrete for having damaged petals, in turn, we would all celebrate its tenacity, we would all love its will to reach the sun, well, we are the roses, this is the concrete and these are my damaged petals, don’t ask me why, thank god, and ask me how

You never know how strong you can be until being strong is the only choice you have left.

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete proving nature’s laws wrong it learned 2 walks without having feet.

See This :




Tupac Quotes about Mistakes

God comes to save the youth, Ain’t nothing else to do but have faith in you, Dear Lord I live the life of a Thug, hope you understand Forgive me for my mistakes, I gotta play my hand.

It’s been stress and drama for a long time now, man. So much has happened. I got shot five times by some dudes who were trying to rub me out. But God is great. He let me come back. But, when I look at the last few years, it’s not like everybody just did me wrong. I made some mistakes. But I’m ready to move on.

Life’s a test, mistakes are lessons, but the gift of life is knowing that you have made a difference.

I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottle, I make mistakes but learn from everyone, And when it’s said and done, I bet this brother be a better one, If I upset you don’t stress, Never forget, that God isn’t finished with me yet

Tupac Quotes About Death

My life is in denial. And when I die, baptized in eternal fire, I’ll shed many tears.

I’d rather die like a man than live like a coward

Hoping they bury me with ammunition, weed, and shells. Just in case.

Give me a paper and pen, so I can write about my life of sin. A couple of bottles of gin, in case I don’t get in.

Short Tupac Quotes on Love

Fear is stronger than love, remember that. Fear is stronger than love. All that love I gave didn’t mean nothing when it came to fear.

I am a hard person to love but when I love, I love really hard.

Short Tupac Shakur Songs Quotes

Never surrender, it’s all about the faith you got: don’t ever stop, just push it ’till you hit the top and if you drop, at least you know you gave your all to be true to you, that way you can never fall.

I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.

Don’t settle for less – even a genius asks-as questions. Be grateful for blessings. Don’t ever change, keep your essence.

You gotta make a change. It’s time for us as a people to start making some changes, let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live, and let’s change the way we treat each other.

Tupac Quotes About Changing The World

I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.

All good niggers, all the niggers who change the world, die in violence. They don’t die in regular ways.

I’m not saying I’m going to rule the world; I’m going to change the world. But I guarantee I will spark the brain that will change the world. And that’s our job. It’s to spark somebody else watching us. We might not be the one, but let’s not be selfish. And because we[‘re] not going to change the world, not talk about how we should change it. I don’t know how to change it. But I know if I keep talking about how dirty it is out here, somebody’s going to clean it up!

I don’t know how to change the world but I know if I keep talking about how dirty it is out here, somebody goon clean it up.

Short Tupac Quotes about Trust

Be an individual, work hard, study, get your mind straight, and trust nobody.

Trust me I never lose. Either I win or learn from it

Inspirational Quotes by Tupac

Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit.

But please don’t cry, dry your eyes, never let up Forgive but don’t forget, girl keep your head up

You gotta find a way to survive because they win when your soul dies.

Elevation of today’s generation, if I can make them listen. Prisons ain’t what we need, no longer stuck in greed.

Tupac Quotes on Fear of Death

My only fear of death is the reincarnation

I don’t have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

My biggest fear of death is to come back reincarnated

Tupac Quotes Every Dark Night

I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it.

Tupac Shukar Alone Quotes

God, When I was alone, and had nothing, I asked for a friend to help me bear the pain, no one came, except God, When I needed a breath to rise, from my sleep, No one could help me.except God, When all I saw was sadness, and I needed answers, No one heard me, except God, So when I’m asked. who I give my unconditional love to? I look for no other name, except God

Short Tupac Quotes about Fake Friends

I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it.

Tupac Quotes on Family

Papa wasn’t man enough, couldn’t stand up to his responsibilities. Instead of taking care of me, he’d rather live lavishly.

With all my fans I got a family again.

Born through hard times, Ghetto child of mine. I wonder if you have to suffer for your father’s crimes.

If I win and get the money, then the Oakland Police department is going to buy a boys’ home, me a house, my family a house, and a Stop Police Brutality Centre.

Tupac Quotes about Dreams

While I’m dreaming, wake up screaming, Cruz I can hear them sucks scheming.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.

Death or success is what I quest, cause I’m fearless.

This fast life soon shatters, cause after all the lights and screams, nothing but my dreams matter.

Tupac Quotes on Ambition

I have no fear, I have only ambition, and I want mine, And I will do anything to protect and feed my family.

Driving by my ambitions, desire higher positions, to see eternally and my mission, to be more than just a rap musician.

Take ones adversity

Learn from their misfortune

Learn from their pain

Believe in something

Believe in yourself

Turn adversity into ambition

Now blossom into wealth

Tupac Quotes on Music

It’s like if you plant something in the concrete and if it grows and the rose petal got all kinds of scratches and marks, you ain’t gonna say, ‘Damn, look at all the scratches and marks on the rose that grew from the concrete.’ You’re gonna be like, ‘Damn, a rose grew from the concrete?’

I worked hard all my life as far as this music business. I dreamed of the day when I could go to New York and feel comfortable and they could come out here and be comfortable.

I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.

Dre was one of my heroes in the music industry. If he’s not down for his homeboys, I don’t wanna be a part of him or around him.

Tupac Quotes on Education

There should be a class on sex education, a real sex-education class. There should be a class on police brutality. There should be a class on apartheid. There should be a class on why people are hungry. But there are not. There are classes on gym. Physical education. Let’s learn volleyball.

Short Tupac Quotes on Evil

Evil’s lurking, I can see him smirking.

That’s what I am, America’s nightmare. I am what you made me, the hate and evil that you gave me.

the evil the u are the brighter u will get

Money made me evil, court cases got me stressed Niggaz aiming at my head but I still wear my vest.

Short Tupac Quotes on Friends

The most real people don’t have a lot of friends.

Tupac Quotes About Change

You gotta make a change. It’s time for us as a people to start making some changes, lets change the way we eat, lets change the way we live, and let’s change the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn’t working so it’s on us, to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac Quotes About Life

What doesn’t kill me just makes me stronger

I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.