Adele Quotes

Adele Quotes


Adele Quotes


Where you go, I go,

What you see, I see,
I know I’d never be me without the security,
Are your loving arms keeping me from harm
Put your hands in my hand & we’ll stand.

I don’t really need to stand out, there’s room for everyone. Although I haven’t built a niche yet, I’m just writing love songs.

Please don’t fall apart I can’t face your breaking heart I’m trying to be brave Stop asking me to stay.

Heartbreak can definitely give you a deeper sensibility for writing songs. I drew on a lot of heartbreak when I was writing my first album, I didn’t mean to but I just did.

The way I write my songs is that I have to believe what I’m writing about, and that’s why they always end up being so personal – because the kind of artists I like, they convince me, they totally win me over straight away in that thing. Like, ‘Oh my God, this song is totally about me.’

No one knows me like you do And since you’re the only one that matters Tell me who do I run to?

I doubt I’ll be singing forever, because at some point people aren’t going to want to hear my music, and I hope that I’ll still get the opportunity to write songs.

And if I’m not the one for you You’ve gotta stop holding me the way you do Why if I’m not the one for you Why have we been through what we have been through.

I wouldn’t be able to write a song like ‘Someone Like You’ and get someone else to sing it because it’s so personal. It’s like giving away your heart.

I should probably tell you now before it’s way too late That I never meant to hurt you or lie straight to your face Consider this my apology I know it’s years in advance But I’d rather say it now in case I never get the chance.

Sometimes I just feel it’s only me Who can’t stand the reflection that they see I wish I could live a little more Look up to the sky, not just the floor.


See More :



Adele Inspirational Quotes

I like looking nice, but I always put comfort over fashion. I don’t find thin girls attractive; be happy and healthy. I’ve never had a problem with the way I look. I’d rather have lunch with my friends than go to a gym.

Music isn`t for the eyes, it`s for the ears

Adele Quotes about Heartbreak
Heartbreak can definitely give you a deeper sensibility for writing songs. I drew on a lot of heartbreak when I was writing my first album, I didn’t mean to but I just did.

Adele Quotes 25
Right before my eyes I saw my heart it came to life This ain’t easy, it’s not meant to be Every story has its scars.

Treat me soft but touch me cruel I want to teach you things you never knew.

Send my love to your new lover Treat her better We gotta let go of all of our ghosts We both know we ain’t kids no more.

Hello from the outside At least I can say that I’ve tried To tell you I’m sorry for breaking your heart But it don’t matter it clearly doesn’t tear you apart anymore.

Adele Quotes about Love
The scars of your love remind me of us they keep me thinking that we almost had it all the scars of your love they leave me breathless I can’t help feeling we could have had it all

Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.

Adele Quotes Insecurities
I have insecurities of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.

Adele Quotes Be Brave and Fearless
Be brave and fearless to know that even if you do make a wrong decision, you’re making it for a good reason.

Adele Quotes about Life
My life is full of drama, and I don’t have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like.

Funny Adele Quotes
I have insecurities of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.

Adele Hello Quotes
Hello from the outside At least I can say that I’ve tried To tell you I’m sorry for breaking your heart But it don’t matter it clearly doesn’t tear you apart anymore

Adele Quotes The Awakening
She is not one of us; she is not like us. She might make the Unfortunate blunder of taking you seriously.

Adele Quotes about Weight
People are starting to go on about my weight but I’m not going to change my size because they don’t like the way I look.

I like having my hair and face done, but I’m not going to lose weight because someone tells me to. I make music to be a musician not to be on the cover of Playboy.

Adele Quotes About Gym

I don’t like going to the gym.

I’ve never had a problem with the way I look. I’d rather go for lunch with my friends than go to a gym.

I like looking nice, but I always put comfort over fashion. I don’t find thin girls attractive; be happy and healthy. I’ve never had a problem with the way I look. I’d rather have lunch with my friends than go to a gym.

Adele Quotes about Sadness

I don’t think sadness is always devastating. It can be quite uplifting and joyful as well and sometimes, you have to let yourself be sad in order to move forward, so once I sort of started looking at it like that, I was quite happy to do it and also I felt like I didn’t need to let myself go this time in order to access my creativity, so that was good.

Adele Quotes About Songs
I love love songs. But I love pop music as well: Girls Aloud, Kylie, the Spice Girls, East 17, Mika.

You had my heart inside of your hand but you played it to the beat.