Hurt Status in English


Hurt Status in English



Hurt Status in English


Make the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you.
I’m slowly giving up.
In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back…
I’m not afraid to fall in LOVE, I’m afraid to fall for a wrong person again.
People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally you can say “I’m used to it”.
I fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.
Everyone wants to be happy. No one wants to be sad and get pain. But you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain…
Anger, tears and sadness are only for those who have given up…
The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.
The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.
I won’t leave a note for anyone to find tomorrow they will know what I’ve done here tonight.
I cry then I cut, then I cry again, it never ends.
I feel crappy inside, like something just broke…
Some friends only last but so long, then they step on you like dirt.
A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.
I’m invisible, until someone needs me.
1 day you will see what you lost. 1 day I’ll see what I gained.
The only way is to move on, because if you don’t you’ll be suck where you are.
“It’s never going to be the same again. And that’s whats killing me.”
It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.
Wake me up when things are going right for once.
How did I go from being so happy, to so sad…
Some friends only last but so long, then they step on you like dirt. 
Don’t try to please other people if in the end, you know it wont work.
Is trying very hard to keep it all together, but has run out of string and super glue.
If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.


Check This :